With an enormous variety of clients in numerous market sectors nationally and internationally, our team of engineers and scientists must maintain substantial environmental knowledge and continuously track developments at the federal and state levels. Whether we’re helping with a report or providing technical expertise to support enforcement negotiations, we deliver planning expertise along with leadership ensuring your facility complies with environmental regulatory programs.
Also, as part of our extensive environmental compliance services, we offer comprehensive environmental audits of your industrial facilities. Audits are completed with the strictest confidence and we will work with your attorney upon request to ensure attorney-client privilege. One of the many benefits of working with us is that we combine the expertise of environmental, industrial, civil, chemical, and mechanical engineers with our in-house environmental scientists and industrial hygienists to provide the most comprehensive audit possible. That is one reason our services are consistently in demand to provide specialized environmental compliance support.
Wenck’s award-winning Environmental, Quality, Occupational Health & Safety Management System (EQHSMS) experts have led several organizations through EQHSMS implementation and to ISO 14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications since the standards were introduced 20 years ago. This experience enhances our ability to help you:
- Maximize EQHS Performance
- Integrate Management Systems where Beneficial
- Simplify & Continually Improve Management Processes
- Minimize Risks, Liabilities, & Impacts
- Proactively Comply with EQHS Requirements
The Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act place several environmental requirements on solid waste facility owners and operators. Difficulties may arise to stay on top of federal, state, and local regulations along with permit requirements changing over time, particularly since they cover the entire active life of the facility – and beyond. This is an area where Wenck can help. We provide air, surface water, groundwater, and other environmental monitoring services for sites that require it, and the associated reports to go with it.
Wenck’s environmental review and site assessment services help you find a project location satisfying all associated federal, state, and local requirements. We ask the right questions, addressing all issues related to ecologically sensitive material such as water quality/use, soil, erosion, sedimentation, hazardous waste, and air emissions – as well as impacts on parks, farmlands, and historical sites.
Wenck maintains substantial environmental knowledge while continuously tracking regulatory developments at federal and state levels. We help clients navigate the complicated world of environmental regulations, allowing them to focus on other business interests. Audits are completed with strict confidence and attorney cooperation upon request to ensure attorney-client privilege. We combine the expertise of environmental, industrial, civil, chemical, and mechanical engineers with in-house environmental scientists and industrial hygienists to provide the most comprehensive audit possible – another reason why our services are in consistent demand.
- Emergency Planning & Community Right to-Know Act (EPCRA) Reporting
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure Plans & Facility Response Plans
- Storm Water Permits & Plans
- Wastewater Compliance Assistance & Permitting
- Hazardous Waste Generator Management & Contingency Planning
- Comprehensive Air Quality Services
- Environmental Compliance Auditing
With a diverse group of technical experts who can help you address biological, terrestrial, and water issues, we have an ultimate goal of managing natural resources in the midst of development. Our expertise includes:
- Site Specific Assessments of Threatened & Endangered Wildlife & Plant Species
- Habitat & Rangeland Assessments
- Avian Migration Surveys
- Wildlife/Botany Surveys
- Wetland Survey & Delineation
- Endangered Species Act Compliance – Section 7 Consultations & Section 10(a) Permitting
Wenck helps clients from businesses, NGOs, and all levels of government tackle risk management and resiliency challenges to realize opportunities. For many, resiliency is top of mind. Social and environmental responsibility isn’t just an obligation – it’s an opportunity to add value and prosperity. Resiliency leaders turn risks into rewards, attract the best talent, realize positive brand awareness and earn customer loyalty. They capture more of their key markets, innovate, and grow – all the while protecting resources for the future.
- Risk Management & Resiliency Strategy
- Feasibility Analysis
- Materiality Analyses
- Bench-marking Analysis
- Risk Management & Resiliency Assurance
- Risk Management & Resiliency Communications & Reporting
- Environmental Risk & Opportunities Assessment
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Carbon, Waste, and Water Foot-printing and Analysis
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your organization's environmental compliance & permitting needs.