Professional Help Preventing The Spread Of The Coronavirus
As an experienced industrial disinfection & cleaning team and emergency responder, Wenck is uniquely positioned to be of service during the coronavirus outbreak crisis. Our industrial services team already has the required certifications, equipment, and emergency procedure training to safely and effectively implement comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting measures to help you control and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you’re worried about the coronavirus spreading in your workplace, Wenck is ready to help now.
CALL 800-368-8831 OR CONTACT ONLINE FOR HELP NOW
How Wenck Can Help With the CORONAVIRUS
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, Wenck’s highly trained and experienced disinfecting & cleaning team is on standby to respond to Coronavirus Disinfection & Cleaning emergency requests as quickly as possible. Contact us today, and we will implement a specialized coronavirus cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitation incident response program in your facility as soon as you need it.
Wenck’s standardized Disinfection & Cleaning incident response procedures have been re-assessed and updated specifically for coronavirus response. These updated procedures ensure our experts disinfect COVID-19 in high-risk areas, strategically prevent the spread of the virus through the facility, and protect your workers and customers as effectively as possible. During our emergency Coronavirus Disinfection & Cleaning Response service, our experienced response crews will:
- Arrive promptly, wearing personal protective equipment exceeding CDC recommendations
- Use CDC and EPA recommended coronavirus disinfection agents to comprehensively disinfect and clean at-risk areas of your business
- Respect your environment and employees by following CDC-recommended spread prevention measures while conducting the service
- Follow industry standards for decontamination procedure
Wenck’s commitment to safety, outstanding service, and the highest professional standards have helped make us a trusted first responder for industrial and sanitation emergencies throughout North America. COVID-19 is another sanitation emergency, and Wenck’s experts are, as always, prepared to respond to it. Just call or contact us online for fast Disinfection & Cleaning help you can count on. Wenck can also provide the following services:
- Emergency Action Plans (EAP)
- Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Environmental Clean-up – General
- Facility Response Plans
- Occupational Health & Safety Planning
- Training – Comprehensive Across the Risk Spectrum
How to Manage the Coronavirus Safely
If you’re looking for more information on what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself, your family, and your workplace from it, Wenck has collected what you should know in our free “Coronavirus Management – Keeping Your Family Safe” pamphlet. This pamphlet contains quick reference facts on everything you need to know to respond to this pandemic safely and effectively, including:
- What COVID-19 is
- How coronavirus spreads
- The effective way to clean and disinfect environments
- How to manage your exposure to coronavirus
- Symptoms of coronavirus
- What to do if someone near you seems to be sick
- Which tools and procedures professionals use to ensure your safety
- How you can get more COVID-19 information, news, and safety help from trusted sources
DOWNLOAD The pdf now: Coronavirus Management – Keeping your family safe
Wenck is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting enterprise that was founded 35 years ago and now features 12 branch offices in five states strategically located around the country. We are a united team of engineers, scientists, consultants, hazardous materials specialists, and construction professionals prepared to deliver the outcome you need. Our clients and industry knows and trusts us for our technical excellence. Our experienced team can help manage every aspect of your most complex projects. Working jointly with all stakeholders, Wenck is your responsive partner committed to producing exceptional outcomes for your organization.
We're Ready to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Your Workplace. Get in Touch!