With the COVID-19 outbreak, we are experiencing a unique moment in history. This moment has caused us to reflect on what is most important – the safety and well-being of our employees, our clients, and our communities. We want to ensure that we are not only protecting ourselves but also doing our part to protect public health.
Download our PDF: Coronavirus Management – Keeping your family safe
Wenck has a business continuity plan for situations just like this. We’ve put the plan into action by:
- Emphasizing to employees the importance of following the Center for Disease Control prevention strategies.
- Following all local, state, and national guidelines on non-essential travel.
- Implementing assessment and self-quarantine for people who have traveled to highly impacted areas.
- Encouraging employees to work remotely as needed using systems designed for a mobile workforce.
- Practicing social distancing and using collaborative tools to work with one another and with you.
- Monitoring the situation as it evolves and putting further actions into place should they be necessary.
What does this mean for our work together?
Here’s how we will continue to deliver on our commitments to you:
- The heart of what we do is solve problems. That will not change. We’re ready to help and we’ll be with you as challenges emerge.
- Although the format may have changed, we’re open for business. We’re available to connect with you virtually or in-person, according to your preferences.
- We want to understand any changes you’re putting into place so that we can work effectively and efficiently to move your work forward.
We remain a dedicated, responsive partner that produces exceptional outcomes. Please keep in touch and let us know how we can serve you.
Rodney W. Ambrosie
Chief Executive Officer