TECHNICAL PROCESS SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOUR FACILITY
Each facility you operate is unique, which is why you need professionals with the process engineering experience to fully understand each individual process and identify bottlenecks, hazards and efficiencies. Our engineers have decades of experience with upfront process engineering sequences and studies. We have performed dozens of process feasibility studies to help our clients understand production, capacity and staffing issues as well as projected economics. From material and energy balances to process flow diagrams, your process will be fully defined from the start. We can also provide specialty process services such as pressure relief valve design, process hazard analysis studies and equipment safety risk assessments to give you the confidence you need in a completely designed system that will be safe, code compliant, and fully functional.
Wenck has the capability to perform 3D laser scanning using a state-of-the-art Leica RTC360 laser scanning system. Our experienced technicians and designers are able to accurately measure up to two million points per second with an accuracy of 2.9 mm at 20 m. 3D scanning is a much safer way to collect large amounts of data in a fraction of the time compared to manual data collection. The automated, real time field registration creates colored, 3D point clouds and HDR images in a fast and efficient manner. With the gathered data, Wenck helps our clients collaborate and complete complex projects in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner. Laser scanning has also been shown to reduce engineering costs by 10%.
- 3D CAD models created from the scan data
- Raw Point Cloud Data if the client desires to create their own 3D models
- High definition photorealistic images utilizing TruView which allows everyone on your project team to view the project site
from anywhere, anytime
- Wenck can also provide complete design drawings from the information generated by the scan and 3D models Integration into VR and AR models
Potential uses include:
- Existing facility upgrades and expansions
- Reverse Engineering (3D model creation of existing sites and structures)
- Clash detection
- Stock pile and other features volume measurements
- Forensic data gathering and documentation
- As built construction verification
- Pre and Post Construction scanning to capture locations of conduits, rebar, etc. in walls and slabs
- Scanning existing conditions to provide detailed specifications for the removal of asbestos and other regulated materials
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your organization's process engineering needs.