Wenck is a successful engineering, environmental, and business services firm with an excellent compensation and benefit package for our employee-owners. We are in our 27th year of business. We are seeking a Wetland Scientist/Ecologist for one of our Twin Cities offices with experience in wetland delineation and ecology (vegetation, fisheries, wildlife, etc.) to round out our team.
- 0 – 3 years of environmental consulting or environmental engineering experience.
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal skills with a strong customer service attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software platform.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Wetland delineation experience and familiarity with state and federal wetland regulations (MN Certified Wetland Delineator or on track to be CWD preferred)
- Vegetation identification and vegetation community classification skills (aquatic and terrestrial)
- Soil classification knowledge
- Ecology (Vegetation/Fisheries/Wildlife) experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with GIS (ArcMap) software
- Knowledge and familiarity with GPS equipment and basic understanding of GPS surveying
- Surface water monitoring experience (stream flow gauging, lake and stream sample collection)
Salary: Commensurate with education, training, and experience.
Please send your résumé to: email@example.com, Attn: Wes Boll