Home – Welcome to Wenck Associates, Inc.
Wenck Associates, Inc. Engineering & Consulting Firm
Engineering, Environmental, and Natural Resource Solutions
Wenck Associates, Inc. is a leading engineering & consulting firm, dedicated to providing innovative solutions through our strategic engineering, environmental, and consulting services. Originally founded in Minnesota in 1985, our engineering coverage spans throughout the U.S., including multiple offices throughout North Dakota, Georgia and Wyoming. We provide industries and local, state, and federal agencies a full spectrum of services related to infrastructure, water, air, land, waste, and industrial processes. Wenck is known for delighting our clients by being responsive, reliable, and proactive, thereby adding the most value possible to your business or organization.
Wenck’s Minnesota, North Dakota, Georgia, and Wyoming clients are encouraged to contact us by visiting our regional websites:
- Jefferson German Lakes Septic Inventory Project
- City of Windom: Project 1 – 2013 Windom Street Improvements Base Bid
- City of Windom: Project 2 - North Windom Industrial Park
- City of Windom: Project 3 - TH 71 Turn Lanes
- City of Gonvick Wastewater Treatment Infrastructure Modification Project
- City of Mandan Street Improvement Project
Information on Wenck Construction and Remediation may be found here.